Essential Multi-Body Dynamics Entities are available.
- Joint, Force, Contact : Essential Multi-Body Dynamics Entities
- Expression : a general and powerful capability to control forces and motions.
- Joint (or constraint) : Entity defines how bodies are attached to one another and how they move relative to each other.
- Force :Entity that applies some kind of force (or torque) to a body.
- Contact : Entity that applies some kind of contact between bodies or curves.
- Expression : A function of time or a function of the motions or forces that are changing in the mechanical system during the simulation.