RecurDyn student version is available for six months from the date you register the license and there may be some restrictions.
- The maximum number of rigid bodies is 20.
- Only the Parasolid file format (*.x_t, *.x_b) is supported for imported CAD geometry. The file size must be less than 1MB (1,048,579 bytes).
- 3 contact types are supported: Sphere To Sphere, Sphere In Sphere, and Extended Surface To Surface Contact.
- The model file(*rdyn) and the plot files (*.rplt) are not compatible between RecurDyn Student version and the official version of RecurDyn. (Donation license for university has limited compatibility, please contact us for the details.)
- No technical support from FunctionBay.
Please fill in the following form and submit.
Follow the instructions below to install your license.
- Download the license file attached to the email.
- Please note that the license file name and the path don't support non-alphabet characters.
- Install the Student Version and run the RecurDyn License Manager under the RecurDyn V9R3 (64-bit) Student > License menu.
- Select your license file and click on the OK button.
Below are the minimum system requirements for RecurDyn on Windows.
|OS||Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (64bit)|
|HDD||10GB or above|