Multi-Body Dynamics for ANSYS can be used to
- understand the dynamic behavior of basic mechanical assemblies
- generate loads for structural analysis.
In addition, there are many applications of Multi-Body Dynamics such as
- complex assemblies with vibration problems
- mechatronic systems that couple mechanical assemblies
- sensors and controllers
- complex multi-body systems (with chains, belts, bearings, gears and track assemblies)
Some systems require the co-simulation of mechanical assemblies and fluids using particle dynamics.
Multi-Body Dynamics for ANSYS lets you export your model to the RecurDyn standalone, high-end Multi-Body Dynamics software (MBD software), which is able to simulate such complex systems
Scalability to various Multi-Body Dynamics applications
Just one click to transform Multi-Body Dynamics for ANSYS model to stand-alone RecurDyn model for scalability
If you are unable to watch this video, click the link below.
(Watch youku video)
Please see this page to know more about the standalone MBD software, RecurDyn.