RecurDyn’s engine toolkits dramatically simplifies the modeling and analysis of the major components of internal combustion engine systems, such as valves, pistons and crankshafts. This allows you to create and analyze highly realistic engine models quickly and easily.
The RecurDyn/Valve toolkit is for the design and analysis of valve train systems. It automates the creation of valve train assemblies.
This toolkit supports various valve types and camshafts. It also allows for the use of flexible bodies in the analysis.
- Creation of valve train part shape and automatic definition of contact among parts
- Various types of valves : Direct-acting / Center-pivoted arm / End-pivoted arm / Push-rod & Center-pivoted arm
- Convertible to a flexible model
The RecurDyn/Piston toolkit automates the creation of engine piston systems. The toolkit is designed for contact analyses of pistons and cylinders. It can perform a bearing analysis that models the lubrication properties of EHD bearings between a piston pin and connecting rod or between a piston pin and piston (RecurDyn/EHD is required).
- Easy modeling with part shape creation of piston and automatic definition of contact
: Piston / Piston Pin / Connecting Rod / Engine Block / Liner Connector / Engine Mount / Gas Force
- Piston pin (Combined with RecurDyn/EHD)
The RecurDyn/Crank toolkit automates the creation of drive shaft-related parts, such as crankshafts, balancing shafts, and flywheels.
- Easy modeling with part shape creation of crank and automatic definition of contact
- Types of crank train : Straight / Horizontal / V Type
- Types of crank shaft : Rigid / Beam, Torsional, Torsional + Bending / FFlex / RFlex
- All parts can be convertible to flexible models.
- Gas Force settings